House BON Kralendijk
Kaya Proud 18
This detached, newly renovated family home with a spacious garden is ideally located a 3-minute walk from the boulevard. The house is surrounded by a spacious garden with more than enough space to create a swimming pool. Because there are no buildings at the rear, optimal use can be made of the cooling trade wind. There is hardly any traffic, which means that the living experience is characterized by tranquility. The boulevard and the harbor are within walking distance and the schools are only a few minutes away by car.
- Spacious garden around the house
- Wonderful wind on the back porch
- Only 3 minutes walk to the boulevard and 10 minutes to the center of Kralendijk.
- Two minutes by car from both primary and secondary schools.
- Recently renovated with new windows and doors of wood with interior windows.
- Landscaped garden with crushed stone, palm trees and shrubs.
- Very spacious bedrooms that can be transformed into a studio.
Entrance through a beautiful hardwood front door you step into the spacious living room, the long and open space has a Mediterranean and calm appearance. Maintenance free with authentic terracotta colored tiles on the floor. On both sides you will find openings in the middle finished with arches to go to the bedrooms and bathrooms. Straight ahead you will find the bathroom that has recently been renovated in a modern style, concrete look with a Mediterranean touch. You will find the bedroom on the right. 1 at the rear of the house, of no less than 20m2. At the front of the house bedroom 2 of over 17m2. There is certainly no shortage of space. With its 50m2, the living room with open kitchen is more spacious than in most family homes. the possibilities are therefore unlimited. Next to the open kitchen, which is cast from concrete, is the pantry, this includes a connection for a dishwasher and washing machine. the utility room is 10m2 and could also be used as an office. On the left side of the house is a third bedroom, with its ensuite bathroom everyone's dream. Efficiently arranged with double sink, bath and Japanese toilet. The adjoining bedroom is the largest in the house at over 21m2.
Through the door at the kitchen and the pantry you enter the back terrace, which is wonderfully situated on the wind, you look out over the garden that is landscaped with palm trees and white pebbles.
The property is 800m2 in size, with a family house of 167m2, the garden has many possibilities to offer, such as building a swimming pool or the construction of apartments, which can be built up to 60m2.
- Electricity connection WEB connection is in the niche on the street side.
- 110 and 220 Volt throughout the house
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms,
- Extra storage / laundry room in the pantry.
- Alarm system around the house.
- Recently replaced the windows and doors with hardwood.
- Interior and exterior recently renewed.
- Hot water by solar boiler on the roof
Zoning plan details
Excerpt information from Spatial Development Plan Bonaire (zoning plan)
Location Kralendijk Bedrooms 3 Full bathrooms 2 Half bathrooms 0 Land size 800 m² (8.611 Sq Ft) Build up size 167 m² (1.798 Sq Ft)